Thursday 22 April 2010

Theres no place like home, theres no place like home

I would love to upload all the pictures of my gorgeous bargains from my wonderful NYC trip, however, my suitcase is still up in the air due to the volcanic ash cloud that meant:
1. Our flight last thursday was cancelled
2. Our 2nd flight re-routed through Air France was bumped due to Air France only taking their own passengers and not anyone booked via any other airline - pah!
3. Wonderful Delta customer service who got us on the JFK-Heathrow flight last night
4. Having to get the National Express coach from Heathrow to Manchester while my luggage went by air!

Next time I will take an almost empty suitcase. I will make sure I take a sweater. I will remember to pack moisturiser so I don't have to use samples from Sephora every day, until I decide which one to buy!

Staying awake at work tomorrow is going to be a challenge - at least its only one day til the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that would be my worst nightmare, i always freak out aboyt losing my suitcase on holiday - don't like to let it out of my sight! Hope all is well and it arrives soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sounds like a nightmare! At least you're back safely though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness what a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, what a nightmare.
    Great blog - glad I found you!
    Sarah x
    PS I'm we_shop from MSE!
    http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nightmare but can't wait to see your bargains from NYC, how exciting xx

    ReplyDelete