Sunday 28 March 2010

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.


Ok, so I've lost an hour today, but its been a beautiful spring day with lots of sunshine - looking out, I can see a whole line of washing blowing in the breeze, such a simple pleasure but I love it! You can't beat fresh clean line dried sheets!
We went out this morning to Hawarden to a food festival that had been recommended to us. It was a fun drive out and the farm had a decent sized farm shop, a few animals dotted around and a large marquee full of goodies for sale. The pigs were incredibly cute!
We ended up spending a few quid on puddings! Not great for the diet but they looked so good! Then back home to do the ironing for the week and prepare for work tomorrow, not so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the pigs <3 I have such a soft spot for pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, there's something irrestible about a farm shop pudding. I don't blame you at all for giving in.

    ReplyDelete