Sunday 28 March 2010

All the things I've never done


I set off in good form yesterday ready to shop. However, my frugality over took me and I only ended up buying the top left in the Next sale! There is a reason for me to not be shopping - I'm off to NYC in less than a fortnight so really should be saving my pennies - or should that be cents?! - so that I can buy up a whole new wardrobe when I'm there.
I did manage to get a day bag for hubby - £7 in TK Maxx - I do like a good bargain!
I got back to the house at lunchtime and realised I actually do have to do some housework this weekend. Our house is up for sale, its been up since last June so I'm getting a little fed up of keeping it ready for viewing (with a 20 year old and an 18 year old who treat the place like a hotel), its really not easy. We've also sold twice and then found ourselves back on the market minus buyer but thats a whole other story!
We decided as it was just the 2 of us, to try out the new noodle bar that opened up close by a few weeks ago. We ended up with Thai curry - it was absolutely delicious and went down very nicely with a large glass of red whilst catching up on CSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment